Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Forever Song

The Forever song
net Galley
Harlequin Teen
3rd in a series
April 15

Sarren is on the lose and causing trouble. He has many things in store Kanin, Allison, and Jackal.

Jackal is the voice of reason though out the book. Kanin is still the master vampire watching over his kids, and he will do what he can to save the humans from the rabids.

Allison has the biggest surprise by Sarren. They are still on the trail to catching up , and taking care of business. Many things happen in Chicago.

This book was such a great end to the series. Jackal made this book . Allison is still strong, but she doesn't always ask questions first. This book had my feelings all over , and there were so many twists and turns in this book.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Harlequin Teen and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet but I'm so happy that everyone feels it's a good conclusion. We've had too many bad ones lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about books and the ending :)

      Delete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks